PRINTED IN TCI WEEKLY NEWS
February 23rd, 2013
You may have read recently in the press about a 25 year old man in Australia who has been fitted with dentures due to the fact that he drank so much soda that he lost all his teeth. According to the reports, the man refused to drink water and instead was drinking 6-8 litres of sugary coke per day. Although his dentist had warned him about the risks, he still refused to change his habits and ended up with such severe dental decay that it gave him blood poisoning. Ultimately he had all of his teeth removed and dentures fitted.